Five make-up tips from one student to another - The Stanford Daily

While many proposals on social media platforms are available to advise the beginner to expert, which is usually not interested in how to ap...

While many proposals on social media platforms are available to advise the beginner to expert, which is usually not interested in how to apply make-up and use, I found the most useless suggestions. I reach this conclusion overnight, but over the years experience - marked by trials, disappointments and some success. In short, I have learned some principles that now apply my theoretical use in real life and make-up. Consistency between them is that less makeup is better than most, but some make-up is better than nothing.

1. Always keep a bit unconventional.

Think, but do not want the hassle of carrying too many items to a time when you are traveling. I have short trips and I thought I did not need make-up, but once we arrived and changed plans for semi-casual dinner, I found myself something else to want to stare. Now, instead of traveling empty-handed, either for a day or a few days, I tend to wear a moisturizer, concealer light wipe mascara and make-up remover to remove any before going to bed - a very important routine. Stay a minimum of help, so if you can fit a few things in the bag, it is worth a few extra baggage when traveling.

2. The traditional techniques are important to some degree.

The use of special applicators such as brushes for makeup moisturizer, foundation, concealer, eye shadow, blush or bronzer helps if you want consistency. Brush allowed to provide less hand contact and support an even distribution of cosmetics. If you want to go through the effort - will certainly improve the brush the effect of saving time and really has - least of all the.

Moreover, in a specific order to use not only the overall appearance will provide, but it will be better for your skin. The application of a moisturizer, water-based, followed by a base coat forms the basis for the foundation. These and other cosmetic additives following decide a dust or mist configuration provides the look will last longer. Even if you remove makeup a few hours, the ability to use already well not affected on the skin and is.

3. If not for you do not try.

Last year, he was asked if I wanted a free application of false eyelashes in a popular cosmetics business. I want my lashes to be longer, but I had friends use them seen and thought she looked pretty. In addition, they were free. I decided on a series of false eyelashes like mine more than the makeup artists do their work and five minutes later saw my reflection. I wanted them removed immediately. I felt like a little hat had been applied at the edge of the eyelids, but not only the eye mask flashes uncomfortable. When I got into my car, I threw down the mirror and slowly peeled eyelashes to finish only a small trace of soft and removable adhesive left cleaning the house. that is, if you do not you: Short.

4. translate way not always.

sparkling purple eye shadow or hot rosae lips may be trendy on the screen, but these looks can be much less attractive personally appear on my face. be Unfortunately, most of us are are on the steps of the dress, so experiment with wild colors and unconventional looks not to the reality of everyday life suited. It may exceptions, such as some, but for most, Halloween comes once a year.

5. course is better in every way.

Make-up is, after all, a composite of several things products. With our growing awareness inside and outside Stanford on environmental hazards, it is not surprising that some makeup brands that "cruelty free" as meaning that their products are not tested on animals or animal. I think that human brands allow vanity like a vice to feel less.

Finally, as I said, I'm more of a moderate in makeup. I think trying to cover too much of ourselves, we can leave confident than when we had nothing. Even the official events I attended, I again applied the make-up after the first round suffer. I look in the mirror and come to a conclusion: it too. Push putting on make-up that makes us less visible us too far from our true selves. While cosmetics can help us feel beautiful, is a part of the beautiful feeling to be with happy to learn that we are under makeup.

Contact Courtney Clayton in cclayton 'a' stanford.edu.

COMMENTS

Nom

Water Based Moisturizer
false
ltr
item
Water Based Moisturizer: Five make-up tips from one student to another - The Stanford Daily
Five make-up tips from one student to another - The Stanford Daily
Water Based Moisturizer
https://water-based-moisturizer.blogspot.com/2018/01/five-make-up-tips-from-one-student-to.html
https://water-based-moisturizer.blogspot.com/
http://water-based-moisturizer.blogspot.com/
http://water-based-moisturizer.blogspot.com/2018/01/five-make-up-tips-from-one-student-to.html
true
4659593014249518755
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy