Beauty routine of a K-pop star

Photo: CJ E & M Music. At first glance, the life of Eric Nam the perfect plot for a movie could be. A Korean-American twentysomething ...

Photo: CJ E & M Music.

At first glance, the life of Eric Nam the perfect plot for a movie could be. A Korean-American twentysomething graduates of the University of Boston, began songs on YouTube covering while they apply for a job, and - in the blink of an eye - A competition auditions for TV - programs (birth of a great star 2) is replaced by the steal in South Korea gets to be a mega-celebrity in Seoul immediately. Talk about a big change in your life.

Five years later, Nam was the star of "good" in the K-Pop - scene, an output of the TV - presenter in South Korea, a guest in SNL Korea and successful singer. Not exactly what one would expect from someone who is a world away was born in Atlanta, who had planned a career in consulting. (! As we have said, the film is money) "? Sometimes I think, Oh, wait, that's my job," said - Nam Refinery29 in a recent telephone interview.

Of course, no track record is a pop star complete without a makeover and some of the important lessons of life - and Nam is no exception. He has heard only after the College of BB cream, but now Nam is famous for her flawless skin - even fish as model contracts for makeup brands in South Korea.

The country is since 2010 cited as one of the most important markets for the maintenance men - to update with Brazil and the United States. For Nam and the rest of the crowd of men K-Pop, the use of foundation, concealer, eyebrow gel is applied intelligently, and not a dirty little secret of the industry; it is a fact of life and a showbiz need.

Ahead, we chatted with Nam to the highest standards of beauty, your life, and how it plans to reduce its fame in the United States this year.

How much did his appearance changed since you left South Korea?
"When I go to the United States, one of the comments I get most often, is to say:" Oh, dyed hair? Yes, I dye my hair because I was [four years ago] in Korea. Korea is a very MODE country and the beauty of the front, so that [the hair and make-up] is not taboo. it's like, 'Oh, cool, it's a new style. "Take good care take [her] hair or skin, there is no stigma or stereotypes when it comes [men]."

If you - realize that your appearance is an important part of your career?
. "In the audition for [birth of a great star 2] [Other participants were] only BB -. Cream at first, but when I started progress, things are always intense, I remember, I thought :? .. Oh, my God, how people sit for hours for boys in these chairs, it is an hour, and for women is felt about two of my skin could not breathe, and I hated But then you realize that this conversation is. you, to play the role have, and you have to look the part. "


What was your first reaction, a face full of make - to use up?
"You know, it was really funny because you like the version of the film look even. It certainly saw much sharper and much cleaner. In person, he was a little weird."

What makes your routine skin looks today?
"If I have time, I'll try to go to a dermatologist, but not usually one or two times a week will make a mask. I've recently in these masks casting. [It is] a powder or gel together are mixed, and there. there is on your face, the small labels that are flesh-colored, and if you have a break or a grain that magically disappear. I will tighten and after eight hours to remove, and the redness disappeared are my last damn, where did -. discovered it.

"I'm doing four or five steps in my daily routine. I wash my face, put on toner, [then] the serum and a face cream. I'll put some SPF. Overall, I have, so be sure a very dry skin, a good to have basic moisturizer, like a stay hydrated water-based cream and the difference is that I have to do in the morning, and every day evening ;. conversely, that the amount of makeup that we have apart to tears only make your skin . "

What makes a face daily make - up looks for you?
"I go to the hairdresser and make-up every day, because I sometimes televised bin for 16 hours. It takes 30 minutes to do my hair and 30 minutes to do my makeup, and someone usually the follow me everywhere and do [My makeup team] retouched during the day is usually on a lot of the basics:. .. toner, serum, moisturizer a little concealer to make base, [and] return the corrector details are time but they are very interested in the eyebrows. "

Do - you notice a difference when running States - United before in South Korea?
"I have friends who speak English in South Korea speak, and often wondered if the American stars use the same amount of makeup we do. I'll be back in the states and the states, makeup artists tend to be go its natural appearance. here the standard for the make-up is much thicker. they're like, "we will cover everything. we want you to have perfect skin. "

What have you learned from this approach to the skin?
"You know, as a student, skin care is not cheap, and it is not the highest priority. But I've seen how it can be for the first impression. If implemented well, and you have clear skin .. that go a long way is the cast of Star Wars was interviewed, and Daisy Ridley asked me why my skin was so nice, she said: "I call this brilliant man, because his skin was so radiant, Como. "Well, nice to meet you."

You have just got a new track, "Into You" Los Angeles-based Kolaj released. What would a race by his appearance?
"Every time I go to the United States, I see differently, dress differently when I left. So there are certainly differences, I know. The Korean market and Asia is totally different United from the States, and I think as Americans, watch K-Pop and also the way they [as] dress quite differently. therefore, to cross, I'll have to play the role of the singer, and I do not [know] not this scene again. "

What are the obstacles
that pays in the US return - States?
"The first time I was to see an Asian player at the heart of the main female character to win in Steven Yeun The Walking Dead. It was historic for me. We have not always seen as a knight in shining armor, or -masculine super bright, beautiful character. it needs to be more varied and interesting features ... and we have a lot of representation in music, so hopefully else or someone, we get visibility and can be seen in the art is in the States. "

This interview has been edited for clarity and condensed.

COMMENTS

Nom

Water Based Moisturizer
false
ltr
item
Water Based Moisturizer: Beauty routine of a K-pop star
Beauty routine of a K-pop star
//s3.r29static.com//bin/entry/45d/x,80/1627197/image.jpg
Water Based Moisturizer
https://water-based-moisturizer.blogspot.com/2016/08/beauty-routine-of-k-pop-star.html
https://water-based-moisturizer.blogspot.com/
http://water-based-moisturizer.blogspot.com/
http://water-based-moisturizer.blogspot.com/2016/08/beauty-routine-of-k-pop-star.html
true
4659593014249518755
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy