The skin is clear - I was Senior Care (blog)

Just a few months I started a new face moisturizer was my sister because she recommended dermatologist. I was worried about something new i...

Just a few months I started a new face moisturizer was my sister because she recommended dermatologist. I was worried about something new in my face, but it was water-based and made my face, I feel very good.

Unfortunately, after 10 days, my face began to burn and itch. I did not understand what was going on. I seldom flare skin. A glance in the mirror revealed that he had spots on the nose, and they were big and red. I thought it was an allergy to any component in the new facial moisturizer, and held it immediately.

I quickly realized that I had nothing in my closet for spots. I looked online and saw the toothpaste will help to win the pain of pimples and blemishes. It seemed strange, but he tried. I only when I was in my room, did not want anyone scare, and it took a few hours. I have to admit: toothpaste has done wonders. I with a nose and itching wipe reliefs discovered at least temporarily.

But my nose was really bad inside and out. I searched the Internet again and several health forums found where many people have discussed similar epidemics, but no one knew what caused. Several people were your doctor or an ear, nose and throat. However, no one said anything more than facilitated stains better hygiene and time.

I thought that I suffer from acne from 68 years. I switched to another water based moisturizer itchy subsided a bit, but I kept my face to go. I went shopping with a friend and saw a pharmacy for medicine locally. I'm surprised how expensive it was. I decided to go with a different face regime.

Then, very slowly, I returned to an oil-based moisturizer. I wondered if my skin needs 60 more moisture. I am pleased that after five weeks my skin looks and feels better.

I do not know if the break was caused by an allergy, infection or stress. I know it took me weeks to nuts. Since I live in a nursing home, let me leave you itch except the moisturizer nothing on the skin. Nurses do not want to use me a tree lotion makers.

I'm surprised I have pimples on my age. I've never had much, when I was a teenager, but I break with acne for a period of stress at the age of 28, I worked hard the right combination of products to find eliminates acne. Anything that affects the facial skin needs a lot of stamina.

I guess we'll never know what made my break, but I'm glad it's over, at least for now.

COMMENTS

Nom

Water Based Moisturizer
false
ltr
item
Water Based Moisturizer: The skin is clear - I was Senior Care (blog)
The skin is clear - I was Senior Care (blog)
Water Based Moisturizer
https://water-based-moisturizer.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-skin-is-clear-i-was-senior-care-blog.html
https://water-based-moisturizer.blogspot.com/
http://water-based-moisturizer.blogspot.com/
http://water-based-moisturizer.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-skin-is-clear-i-was-senior-care-blog.html
true
4659593014249518755
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy